As the name implies, 0x80070005 FIX will simply attempt to repair the dreaded 0x80070005 error messages when trying to register dll files while installing certain Windows components or programs. Sometimes you will not get this specific error number, but just an Installation Failed message. This tool will in most cases also repair these errors, for example: Internet Explorer 7 installation failure. It will accomplish repairing these errors by restoring your computer to the original installation default security settings.
Because restoring your security settings to its defaults cant be undone, 0x80070005 FIX will automatically create a System Restore Point for you. Note: If you do not have any 0x80070005 errors or Installation problems, do not run this tool, it will be unnecessary.
By using or distributing this software (or any work based on the software) you shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions set out below.
Rizone Technologies ("Rizone") is making this software freely available on the basis that it is accepted as found and that the user checks its fitness for purpose prior to use.
This software is provided as-is, without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. In no event will the authors, partners or contributors be held liable for any damages, claims or other liabilities direct or indirect, arising from the use of this software.
Rizone will from time to time make software updates available. However, Rizone accepts no obligation to provide any support to free license holders.
Rizone grants you a limited non-exclusive license to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1) The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software.
2) You must not alter the software, user license or installer in any way.
3) This notice may not be removed or altered from any distribution.
4) You may not resell or charge for the software.
5) You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of or modify [or create derivative work from] the program.
6) You must not use 0x80070005 FIX to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity.
7) You may not claim any sponsorship by, endorsement by, or affiliation with our company.
8) You acknowledge that Rizone owns the copyright and all associated intellectual property rights relating to the software.
Tell us your experience with Rizone 0x80070005 FIX0.0.4.45
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Pixel Repair FREE With this little tool, you can detect and fix stuck pixels on flat LCD screens. It won’t bring completely dead (i.e. black) pixels back to life, but it should work if they’re just stuck on a particular colour. Many tools like this can be found all over the internet, but we could not find a tool... Download
Rizone CD-DVD Repair FREE Rizone CD-DVD Repair is a small utility that will repair Windows if your CD or DVD drive is missing or not recognized by Windows or other programs. Rizone CD-DVD Repair can also repair (reset) your Autoplay or Autorun settings and protect your computer against Autorun parasites (virus) by... Download
Rizone Pixel Repair FREE With this little tool, you can detect stuck or dead pixels and also repair stuck pixels. Many tools like this can be found all over the internet, but we could not find a tool with all the functions in one. So, we made one. Before we continue with what you can do with Rizone Pixel Repair, lets... Download